HR Recruitment Section is responsible for the recruitment of staff at all levels in City of Dublin ETB. This includes both teaching and support staff for e.g. pro-rata teaching posts, administrative posts, general operative posts, resource posts and many more.
We make every effort to make the application process as smooth as possible for you. The majority of competitions are advertised on-line and linked to an on-line application form. Detailed information provided at application stage includes:
- Role description
- Annual leave
- Minimum and desirable candidate requirements
- Terms and conditions attached to the post
When applying for a post with City of Dublin ETB, you should be aware that your application will be assessed based on the information you provide. Please make sure you:
- complete all sections of the application form
- check your form for accuracy and completeness prior to submission
- submit your application before the competition deadline indicated – City of Dublin ETB operates a strict ‘no late applications’ policy
- submit your application in sufficient time to deal with any unexpected technical issues as these will not be considered when determining if your application is late.
If you have any queries relating to recruitment, please contact email@example.com.
City of Dublin ETB is an equal opportunities employer.